Sunday, November 14, 2010

Recent Testimonials

Below are some recent testimonials on how the mend mark is working in people's lives... Do any of them relate to your experience?

I am absolutely blown away by how God is using the mend mark to spread the gospel and change the hearts of those who I get to talk to about it. Truly, I am at a loss for words. It is such a blessing.

- Reagan

My wife bought me a mend mark back in May and I haven't taken it off since. I can't even count the number of people I have been able to tell the story too. It's more than just a bracelet... it's a full-blown ministry.

- George

I was recently given a mend mark bracelet by my sister and brother-in-law. I look at it throughout the day, and it is amazing what thoughts cross my mind. It is a true reminder of who we serve and why we do! Bravo!

- Shonya

I put the bracelet on and had a very powerful emotional reaction. I mean, I was wearing something that reminds me of the nails in Jesus' hands and feet. I could barely look at it because it was such a powerful reminder.

- Mimi

I get asked about it all the time. It seems to happen out of the blue... I could be at a restaurant or with my family and friends. It's almost as if I'm forced to explain the message and meaning! It helps to remind me to stay focused on what's really important in life, especially when I feel down and out.

- Newton

I purchased a few mend marks a while back and when people would see me wearing one they would ask what it represented. The response I would get when I told them was overwhelming so I would just givethem mine. I recently gave my last one away... so now it's time to stock up again. Thank you for providing an awsome way to remind the world of the love that Jesus has for us!

- Melina

No comments:

Post a Comment